Saturday, June 27, 2015

Berlin, London, and Ireland

After my residency in Denmark I flew to Berlin to visit The Residency for Ceramics in Berlin to see if it would be a place I would someday like to go. Indeed it was and I also got to see a little of the city. A big thanks to Stephen Kent a friend of a friend who let me stay in his studio for a night. In Berlin I was able to see the Berlin Wall.. WOW. Then I was off to London to visit the Victoria and Albert Museum
The Berlin Wall.

A little inspiration.
The V&A Museum in London left me speechless.
 V&A
Together in Ireland! Forrest was leading a Potters Council trip to Ireland and I was able to meet him for a few days and then we celebrated our three year wedding anniversary camping on the ocean just outside Galway. 
The Cliffs of Moher in County Clare, Ireland.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know about your trip and visit to V&A in London.There you would have found a large varieties of ceramics.I too love ceramics.Would love to see your creation.Mean while you can visit a website which i found online,they have a large varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.Do visit http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete